From: "anthony borg" <anthonyborg001@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2017 2:48 PM
Subject: [nvda] monthly microsoft updates problem

Hi list

I wonder if anyone could help me.

I got the usual monthly Microsoft updates, so when I did the normal
procedure by accepted the update and restart, or update and shutdown, it
isn't doing the updates.

Because most probably it got stucked.

Is there a way how to release that and do the updates normally?

I have windows 10 creator.

Thanks in advance

Anthony