Re: Navigating by sentence

Gene

I'll try it in my version of Word.  It's Word Starter, but it will probably work there.

Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2017 6:54 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Navigating by sentence

This is one command that I really missed when I switch to NVDA. he only program that I know of, and have tested, that uses this command is Microsoft word. It works in version 2003 and 2010. I can't remember which version of NVDA it began in but I've been using it for several years now. I have not come across another application that uses this command.

Melissa
Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 9, 2017, at 6:21 PM, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

The commands don't do anything here, using 17.1.  Also, input help doesn't say anything when these commands are tried.

Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2017 4:46 PM
Subject: [nvda] Navigating by sentence

Hello everyone,

I am wondering how to navigate by sentence in NVDA? The shortcuts for
that are listed as Alt+Up arrow, Alt+Down arrow for moving to the
previous and next sentences and Alt+Numpad 5 for speaking the current
sentence. However, none of these shortcuts seem to do anything for me.
Is there some configuration change needed to make it working? Do these
shortcuts work for anyone?

I'm using NVDA 2017.4 and the latest Windows 10.

Thanks

Tony