From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of zahra
Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2017 7:42 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda as an exe file

i dont have security programs, dont trust any of them, use xp and dont
have problem using other exe files.
only nvda 17.3 worked for me previously, but recently, i even cant
open the exe file!
i am sure that the best version for me is 17.1, or 17.2, i faced
critical issue using nvda 17.3 and different error messages which i
did not have using previous versions of nvda.
i asked quentin for help, waiting for help,
but unfortunately my problem is still exists.

That is what she was attempting to do actually. I think the person
themselves said that?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.