Re: monthly microsoft updates problem

anthony borg

But can you please explain to me how I could do it manually?

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's
Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: 10 December 2017 01:03
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] monthly microsoft updates problem

I think you need to look at the errors its giving on the updates. If you
look at the details for the updates you normally have some way to see the
ones that failed and see the reason. it usually has an identity number and
you can look that up on the Microsoft site to find out what to do.

Its normally an update that has been installed out of sequence or at least
that was the last time I saw this happen. I took the machine back to just
before that update, stopped that update then allowed it to do the others and
then did the one left over. No I've no idea why this happens either.
Might be something totally different in your case of course, but you really
need a windows forum to find out more if Microsoft are no help.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-