Re: nvda with a youtube to mp3 converter program

Yes and youtube-dl-g is its frontend.

On 10/12/2017 6:51 a.m., Sarah k Alawami wrote:
I use youtube-dl which is a command lien based program. It's free and very very robust. It's actually very easy to use as well. It can do all that your GUI stuff can do and more.

On Dec 8, 2017, at 9:38 AM, Tony Ballou <cyberpro224@outlook.com> wrote:

Hi,

Try the free you tube downloader and converter program. You can read more about it here.

http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/How%20to%20use%20the%20Free%20YouTube%20Downloader%20program%20with%20NVDA.html <http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/How%20to%20use%20the%20Free%20YouTube%20Downloader%20program%20with%20NVDA.html>

Tony
On 12/4/2017 11:31 AM, Dan Thompson wrote:
Hi All,
I have been using the free youtube to mp3 converter for several years. But suddenly I can not seem to get the url to paste into the converter and auto download into the music folder. I am using verson 3.3.12.59 build 5.5. It seems the new version of this program from DVDVideoSoft in the new 4.62 version has become very unaccessible.
I wrote a chapter in a book using my laptop with nvda and version 3.12.5 build 5-05. However, now with the new verson nothing downloads automatically even if I get that bock check, and that is quit challenging itself. The menus are rather unaccessible.
Is there another youtube to mp3 converter that is easy to use. I work with seniors, (55 and older), most around 65 years.
I will be greatful for any advice.9files to