Marisane Moruthanyana

Good day Zahra

How to get win10 creators?

Sorry for being untechnical.

Your help is appreciated in advance.

Marisane

On 12/10/17, zahra <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com> wrote:
hello.
windows ten creatur update has one important feature for protection
against ransomwares.
it includes some essential system folders and you can add your desires.
nvda 2017.3 was very responsive for me using windows xp until last month,
but i deactivated many features of firefox, like javascript, desplaying
images, remembering history, cookies, etc.
not sure about windows ten, but i dont open many programs (specially
those need heavy resources) at the same time.
i only had skype using heavy resources of my hardwares and decided to
remove it.
today i removed skype and two days ago returned to nvda 2017.2!
i faced many unresponsiveness, error messages and crashes using both
firefox and skype using nvda 2017.3.
i did not have these problems using previous versions of nvda.

On 12/8/17, Lino Morales <linomorales001@gmail.com> wrote:
Maybe its not an NVDA specific problem sir/mam. What type of processor
and speed do you have? Just curious. How about the memory? NVDA 20177.4
is out now. try that and let us know how it runs using mutiple
applications.

On 12/5/2017 2:07 PM, Marisane Moruthanyana wrote:
Evening guys

I am Marisane from SA.

I recently posted to you about nvda 2017.3 unresponsiveness, but none
of you came to my rescue.

Nvda goes unresponsive everytime I run more than one applications.

It also goes unresponsive when I am working on he internet.

I use nvda 2017.3 and win10.

My win10 is : Windows 10Ver1703 (64-bit) build 15063.726.

On other occasions, I use jaws16 but it does not go unresponsive when
I run multiple applications or am working on the internet.

What is wrong with nvda? Why so unresponsive in win10?

May I also understand about win10 fall creators? What is that?

Sorry for being without this knowledge about win10.

I am, of course, not technical.

Please help.

Kind regards
Marisane