Re: safe mode

Hareth

I my self tested it with multiple win7 PC's plus the win10 testing,
and quite few others that I know.
Just win8X is missing the confirmed test.
I believe for the best to put a notice
telling people to give it a try when they have a sighted company
around to make sure 100% it works for their PC , before they really
need to preform a task on it when problems happens with it.
My last name is "Al-hamdany" but you can leave it with the 1st only.
and it is a co thing after all. I just mixed the reg
code with the way to restart I was using sense I was sighted PC user
cause its faster to reboot than power of the computer and wait for it
to save stuff and sometimes it jams with something. Plus the standard
boot to the startup menu list is nut accessible
Anyway it served me big time with fixes I, I would never been able to
do without it.

Thanks again

On 12/11/17, Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@outlook.co.nz> wrote:
Hi Hareth

I will add your name to it near the heading of the tutorial. I only have
your first name so just add that or add a last name if you give it to me or
i might just leave it off.

not sure but might put and co? as i do not really want to put my name as in
the extra bits.

it will go up in the next 12 hours and I will be leaving a copy in the drop
box account to link to for the file.

If i know it will also work on 7,8 etc i will mention that when i get some
more feed back.

Gene nz

On 12/11/2017 9:52 AM, Hareth wrote:

Of course, you can add what ever makes it better to use.
I've tested it with win10 the last 3 editions, and windows7 as well.
I'd assume it should work just fine for win8 or 8.1.
Sure it would be better if anyone gives it a spin with those 2
untested win editions.
the initial dropbox link I've posted still working I didn't remove the
file, but for the best if the file stored on a permanent storage with
a linked URL.
It would be an honor to have my name posted on your website, at the
same time It won't bother me at all if you didn't, so do as you like.
Again all your work is greatly appreciated.
Best

On 12/10/17, Gene New Zealand
<hurrikennyandopo@outlook.co.nz><mailto:hurrikennyandopo@outlook.co.nz>
wrote:

Hi Hareth

if you do not mind I might add a little to it but the content will pretty
much be the same.

The extra 2 parts will be a little about safe mode and why you would go
into
it.

the second part will be to confirm you are in safe mode and what type of
message you will get.

There will also be a drop box link for the file to get it that i have here
and used.

I only tested it with a windows 10 machine do you know if it would say work
for a windows 8 or 7 machine? I do not have any here to test with as i
could
note that on the page.

Just in case people ask questions or want to know if it works with there
sound cards as well.

I am guessing it will.

Do you want your name mentioned? on the tutorial or left off?

I will be uploading some material tonight and this tutorial will be part of
it. I will then let the community know.

Gene nz

On 12/11/2017 12:02 AM, Hareth wrote:

Hi Gene,
Sure I did say yes, feel free to post that or any of my posts in the
future.
I do appreciate your time and effort to help the community.
And for David, Thanks a lot for the kind words, greatly appreciate it.
All the best

--
[Image NVDA certified expert]
material

--
[Image NVDA certified expert]
Check out my website for NVDA tutorials and other blindness related material