From: "Shaun Everiss" <sm.everiss@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2017 10:15 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Future of Access

It all depends, not everyone will be like apple is with access or google to a point.

They may just put in something that makes it accessible but not really.

Here is the thing, microsoft is promoting access even for games in a real big way and they are one of the big kids

I don't fully scoff this though, soni has put in access for its stuff, and a lot of hardware manufacturers are trying to make things app based for phones.

But not everyone is playing nice, at least not fully nice.

As I said before the companies that made it first will still not want to share, they will find ways to hold things back.

On 9/12/2017 6:14 a.m., tonea.ctr.morrow@faa.gov wrote:
The whole discussion on cell phones lacking accessibility is why I put up the information on the 508 Refresh. Simply put, it requires hardware developers who provide an OS that accompanies the hardware to also provide a certain level of accessibility. I may be looking at it with rose-colored glasses, but it must either support attachable access or provide access, that includes speech functions.

Tonea Morrow