From: "Dr. arvind singh brar" <arvindsinghbrar@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2017 7:10 PM
Subject: [nvda] Strange isue when browsing webpages

Hello guys,

I seem to be facing a strange issue when browsing web pages,

I am using the latest version of nvda and vocalizer tts voices,
When i am browsing a page,
The body of the page is read in a female voice and only the links are read in the male vocalizer voice, it's kind of annoying.

Anybody know how to fix this,

I would like pages to be read in only one vocalizer voice,
Thanks
Alvin

This message is transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

Homepage;
http://tip.simpl.com/