this is Windows 10 32 bits.

I tried to remove avg, but the uninstall process was not completed and some registry entry are still here and seem to dominate my pc.

Thank you.

Il 11/12/2017 10:40, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io ha scritto:
Is Avg a 64 bit install? if not then the old version of Revo will do it or always used to.
I'd have thought that their site would give some kind of help on removal but it may well involve the sighted. The problem is as they now seem to belong to the same outfit as Avast they are probably prohibiting screenreaders from hooking in to their code as well.

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
----- Original Message ----- From: "Angela Delicata" <angeladelicata@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2017 8:36 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] malware bites question

Hi,

Please excuse me if the question is not close related to nvda, but as you are talking about antivirus program, I thought I would try to ask,

I installed avg antivirus, but as it is not so accessible, I would like to remove it completely. it is impossible to do so because it seems it has some problems removing itself.

does any one know how to do? If you can, please help me.

Even after installing Windows 10 avg is still here!
I really have no idea on how to handle it.
Thank you in advance.
Ciao.
Angela from Italy

Il 11/12/2017 02:05, Gary Metzler ha scritto:
Hi Anthony,

The threat is from bible seeker. I hope this helps.

-----Original Message----- From: Antony Stone
Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2017 12:24 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

What problem did it report?

Without knowing what the "threat" is, we can't usefully advise on what to do
about it.

Antony.

On Sunday 10 December 2017 at 17:39:02, Gary Metzler wrote:

Hi All,

I ran the free trial of malware bites and it found a threat. How do I
delete it? I am using the latest windows and nvda. Thanks for any
help.Regards, Gary kn4ox sendto: gmtravel@comcast.net

---
Questa email รจ stata esaminata alla ricerca di virus da AVG.
http://www.avg.com