From: "Roger Stewart" <paganus2@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2017 12:14 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] I can't seem to create an account on the NVDA Vocalizer site what might I be doing wrong?

There are a rapidly increasing websites that don't work well with Firefox. Any Twitter client won't get registered at all if you use Firefox--it must be done with IE and not sure about Edge. Maybe this is one of them. Try going to the page with another browser and see if it will work. There's another site I use a lot, and when it's time to renew my subscription, it will refuse to work at all with Firefox but works every time with IE. Seems to be related to the interaction you must do with the site such as creating an account or paying for something. You can look at any website and find everything, but you just can't do much interactions with Firefox.

Roger

On 12/10/2017 4:36 PM, Gerardo Corripio wrote:
I can't seem to create an account (for those who have bought the NVDA Vocalizer voices it's a requirement before proceeding); I entered everything my first and last name, country Mexico, password, EMail, but it keeps on saying that there was an error on the site, and to verify the info? but which info? I'm using Firefox. So if anyone has any ideas? Thanks.