From: "Gene" <gsasner@ripco.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2017 6:26 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda unresponsiveness

At this point, we don't know enough to form proper opinions or conclusions. One thing that should be checked is whether something is using more processor power than it should. I don't recall what version of Windows you are running but once you tell us, people can tell you how to see how much processor power is being used by everything on your system in total. If the number is excessively high, we can start looking at the amount of power individual programs use. This problem may be the result of something using a lot of computer resources and whatever it is may be able to be removed or stopped if it isn't needed.