From: Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2017 5:02 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] malware bites question

You need to use screen navigation to get to the items as whoever wrote the
software seems to have taken a holiday on that part. Before you decide to
delete though, have a look at the log, which you can read from inside the
software and see exactly what it found. If its just a possibly unwanted bit
of software it might actually be something you want to keep, like a password
finder etc. Many of these tools are seen as malicious when they are not
really.
Also if its cookies be sure no log in or config details are not in that
cookie before you allow it to be deleted.

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-