Survey: Preferred Help Format

tonea.ctr.morrow@...

My team hasn’t told me which help format we will be using for the online help. So, I thought I’d ask a little survey:

Which online help system do you prefer to use and a brief why, a.k.a. does one grant you more opportunities than another or is one more difficult with which to make a screen reader work?:

A)      Win Help (chm): old-style windows help system with a content tree on the left, a large pane containing information filling the right and center areas, and a header across the top with forward, backward type buttons.

B)      HTML Help: the design is similar to Win Help, but the whole thing runs in a web browser—whichever one is your default browswer.

C)      PDF – Portable Document Format with proper tags.