Re: Survey: Preferred Help Format

hello.
as i said before, html is the best format!
after that is chm and pdf is the worse format specially for persian users!
html is the best, browsers and screen readers support it very well.
they are many shortcuts that make navigation easier and we can jump to
our desire parts of web and our desired element just by using one
letter.
for example: we can navigate by heading using letter h.
hope that help you, God bless you all!

On 12/11/17, tonea.ctr.morrow@faa.gov <tonea.ctr.morrow@faa.gov> wrote:
My team hasn't told me which help format we will be using for the online
help. So, I thought I'd ask a little survey:

Which online help system do you prefer to use and a brief why, a.k.a. does
one grant you more opportunities than another or is one more difficult with
which to make a screen reader work?:

A) Win Help (chm): old-style windows help system with a content tree on
the left, a large pane containing information filling the right and center
areas, and a header across the top with forward, backward type buttons.

B) HTML Help: the design is similar to Win Help, but the whole thing
runs in a web browser-whichever one is your default browswer.

C) PDF - Portable Document Format with proper tags.

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org