Re: Urgently need help (NVDA & Vocalizer addon.

Rui Fontes

Answer in private!

Rui Fontes

Às 15:00 de 11/12/2017, prem.translator@... escreveu:

I still unable to use vocalizer driver. Everytime I run NVDA, the vocalizer driver will launch immediately about 10 windows, There is no way to fix. I can't restart my computer, can't press the start menu, etc. One thing I can do is to hold down the power button and press it again to turn on.

Things I already did:

- Uninstalled NVDA and delete its folder in %appdata%,
- reinstalled it,
- After restarting, I installed Vocalizer driver and voices,
- Then restart NVDA again, and everything was the same,
- Then I remember that I have  portable NVDA with the same vocalizer in my D:,
- I tried to go to D:\Portable NVDA\userConfig\addons, and manually delete the vocalizer expressive driver,
- After that, go to %appdata%, and delete vocalizer driver addon,
- reinstalled it, and everything was the same.