From: "Gerardo Corripio" <gera1027@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2017 1:25 PM
Subject: [nvda] iPhone's Siri Male US English voice for use with NVDA?

I'm looking for the Siri Male iPhone voice (or its equivalent) on Tiflotecnia's Vocalizer Voices page, to use especially for reading, with NVDA, but it's not there. Might it be that's not been added yet? It'd be a dream come true if I could have it. Thanks for info.

--
Gera
Enviado desde Thunderbird