From: "Angela Delicata" <angeladelicata@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2017 1:27 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] removing avg

unfortunately, i think this will be the case for me as well because it seems like a cancer on my pc, it won't remove: it has taken control over my emails too: really garbage software.

thank you again for your kind replies.

Ciao!

Angela from Italy

Il 11/12/2017 12:54, Richard Kuzma via Groups.Io ha scritto:
Good morning,

For what it is worth,

I had trouble removing avg as well and had to get sighted help.

---
Questa email รจ stata esaminata alla ricerca di virus da AVG.
http://www.avg.com