From: "Jessica D" <jldail13@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2017 1:44 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] iPhone's Siri Male US English voice for use with NVDA?

Hi,
I wants had a copy of the Alex voice that worked with Anna VDA. It wasn't a full-fledged voice though. It could read a few things, but that's about it. Really wish someone would make one that was full-fledged. If it existed, I would download it in a heartbeat.

Sent from my Apple Watch

On Dec 11, 2017, at 8:30 AM, Damien Sykes <damien@dcpendleton.plus.com> wrote:

Hi,
Are you sure it's a Vocaliser voice and not one made by Apple? Apple recently started putting their own voices onto iOS, like Alex and so on.
Cheers.
Damien.
-----Original Message----- From: Gerardo Corripio
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2017 1:25 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

I'm looking for the Siri Male iPhone voice (or its equivalent) on
Tiflotecnia's Vocalizer Voices page, to use especially for reading, with
NVDA, but it's not there. Might it be that's not been added yet? It'd be
a dream come true if I could have it. Thanks for info.

--
Gera
Enviado desde Thunderbird