Actually, you are right: it is not for us at all, but the good news is Windows 10 has an accessible  antivirus program built in.

Ciao

Angela from Italy.

Il 11/12/2017 18:26, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io ha scritto:
Being fair, its actually not so bad, but if you cannot control it due to its inaccessibility then its really not for blind people.
I still find it astounding that so many pieces of software in mass use just do not consider blind users. as an aging population more and more computer users of today will as they age lose their sight and expect to be able to use their software, but it seems that  it s just not happening.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
----- Original Message ----- From: "Angela Delicata" <angeladelicata@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2017 1:27 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] removing avg

unfortunately, i think this will be the case for me as well because it seems like a cancer on my pc, it won't remove: it has taken control over my emails too: really garbage software.

thank you again for your kind replies.

Ciao!

Angela from Italy

Il 11/12/2017 12:54, Richard Kuzma via Groups.Io ha scritto:
Good morning,

For what it is worth,

I had trouble removing avg as well and had to get sighted help.

---
http://www.avg.com