From: <tonea.ctr.morrow@faa.gov>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2017 2:44 PM
Subject: [nvda] Survey: Preferred Help Format

My team hasn't told me which help format we will be using for the online help. So, I thought I'd ask a little survey:

Which online help system do you prefer to use and a brief why, a.k.a. does one grant you more opportunities than another or is one more difficult with which to make a screen reader work?:

A) Win Help (chm): old-style windows help system with a content tree on the left, a large pane containing information filling the right and center areas, and a header across the top with forward, backward type buttons.

B) HTML Help: the design is similar to Win Help, but the whole thing runs in a web browser-whichever one is your default browswer.

C) PDF - Portable Document Format with proper tags.