Re: Request for comments: Should I record 2018 edition of Welcome to NVDA tutorials set?

Scott VanDeWalle

Hey Joseph.

I’m interested to know if one is on the insider slow ring, can I still benefit from this new tutorial you are wishing to do?

If not, I will re install the official build.

Also I’m currently going through some of the sections on the last one, and I’m wondering why I didn’t do this before, I’m sure I’ll learn some new stuff.  Smile

Ttyl

Scott

Sent from Mail for Windows 10