Re: Urgently need help (NVDA & Vocalizer addon.
Karim Lakhani <karim.lakhani@...>
I also have run in to this problem.
How can we just get rid of the driver for vocalize?
I installed the driver thinking I could have used one of the voices as a trial.
Then I figured out we can not just try it, and get the error message the vocalize driver can't be loaded, you have to have one of the voices installed.
think I made an error.
Your reputation is in the hands of others. That's what a
reputation is. You can't control that. The only thing you
can control is your character.
- Wayne Walter Dyer (1940-)
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of prem.translator@...
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2017 8:01 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Urgently need help (NVDA & Vocalizer addon.
Things I already did:
- Uninstalled NVDA and delete its folder in %appdata%,
- reinstalled it,
- After restarting, I installed Vocalizer driver and voices,
- Then restart NVDA again, and everything was the same,
- Then I remember that I have portable NVDA with the same vocalizer in my D:,
- I tried to go to D:\Portable NVDA\userConfig\addons, and manually delete the vocalizer expressive driver,
- After that, go to %appdata%, and delete vocalizer driver addon,
- reinstalled it, and everything was the same.