Re: Urgently need help (NVDA & Vocalizer addon.

Karim Lakhani <karim.lakhani@...>

I also have run in to this problem.
How can we just get rid of the driver for vocalize?
I installed the driver thinking I could  have  used one of the voices as a trial.

Then I figured out we can not just try it, and get the error message the vocalize driver can't be loaded, you have to have one of the voices installed.
think I made an error.

EMAIL:karim.lakhani@...
$$$$
SKYPE: goldenace4