Bouncing emails.

John Isige

Here's the text of the message. It's singularly uninformative.

Hello,
Recently, emails sent to you have bounced back to us. This can be for many reasons, including:
- We have an incorrect email address for you.
- Your account was or is full.
- Other temporary delivery issues.
We have suspended email delivery to you. This means you will no longer receive messages from the groups you are subscribed to, including:
- nvda
You must take action to restore your account, or we will unsubscribe you from all of the groups you are a member of.
To unbounce your account, go to the following link:
(link gibberish redacted)
Thank you,
The Groups.io Team