From: "Gene" <gsasner@ripco.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2017 6:55 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] turning up the volume in youtube

You don't have to work with these sliders and it's easier and more efficient not to. From the top of the page, type the letter b until you get to something like the pause button. That will mean that you are in the player interface. Turn off browse mode with NVDA key space.
use up and down arrow to raise and lower the volume
. To jump forward or back in a playing track, use right or left arrow.
Use main keyboard numbers 1 through nine to jump from one percent of the file to various percents.
1 is ten percent. 2 is twenty percent, etc. 0 starts play over from the start of the file and if the file has finished, pressing 0 will start play at the beginning again. I haven't tested to see if other numbers resume play, once over, from those percents.