toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Go to NVDA menu, Tools, Addons manager and remove the addon...
Às 00:48 de 12/12/2017, Karim Lakhani
I also have run in
to this problem.
How can we just
get rid of the driver for vocalize?
I installed the
driver thinking I could have used one of the voices as a
Then I figured out we can not just try it, and get the error
message the vocalize driver can't be loaded, you have to have
one of the voices installed.
think I made an
Your reputation is in the hands of others. That's what a
reputation is. You can't control that. The only thing you
can control is your character.
- Wayne Walter Dyer (1940-)
I still unable to use vocalizer driver. Everytime I run NVDA,
the vocalizer driver will launch immediately about 10 windows,
There is no way to fix. I can't restart my computer, can't press
the start menu, etc. One thing I can do is to hold down the
power button and press it again to turn on.
Things I already did:
- Uninstalled NVDA and delete its folder in %appdata%,
- reinstalled it,
- After restarting, I installed Vocalizer driver and voices,
- Then restart NVDA again, and everything was the same,
- Then I remember that I have portable NVDA with the same
vocalizer in my D:,
- I tried to go to D:\Portable NVDA\userConfig\addons, and
manually delete the vocalizer expressive driver,
- After that, go to %appdata%, and delete vocalizer driver
- reinstalled it, and everything was the same.