Re: Parenthesis

Brian Moore

Hi.  Depends on how the user has their punctuation level set.

For example, for reading email, I have most of mine off so I had to go and manually look at what was written to figure out where they were.

I believe the default for most screen readers is to have more punctuation spoken than I have so they would hear it.

Contact me on skype: brian.moore
follow me on twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/bmoore123
On 12/12/2017 11:12 AM, tonea.ctr.morrow@... wrote:

How does the software treat parenthesis (such as this) when it does speech? How does it convey to the listener that the comment (possibly unimportant) is an aside comment? I need to know so I can understand how my audience will hear it, both literally and figuratively.

Thanks!

Tonea