From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Antony Stone
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2017 10:17 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Parenthesis

Um, can't you just type a paragraph such as the one you wrote, into a text editor, and then get NVDA to read it back to you, so you can tell for yourself?

Bear in mind though that this might be one of those things that varies according to the speech synthesiser in use, so different users might get different effects - but at least whatever the effect is will be the same for each person as they always get for that type of input, so they should be used to it.

Antony.