Re: win10 essentials add-on update?

Angela Delicata

Hi,

I would like to try this add-on: please, remind me what it is for smile.

Thank you.

Angela from Italy

Il 12/12/2017 16:07, Mary Otten ha scritto:
Yesterday, I had a notification that there was an update for this add-on, but I got an error message when I attempted to install the update. I don't remember what that said. I figured I'd find some sort of update button if I went into add-ons manager and selected that add-on from my list of installed add-ons, but I don't see one. Is there a recently released update, and should I see that in my add-ons manager?

Mary

---
Questa email รจ stata esaminata alla ricerca di virus da AVG.
http://www.avg.com