From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mary Otten
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2017 9:08 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] win10 essentials add-on update?

That add-on covers a lot of different things. Best advice is to go to the nvda community add-ons page and read all about the various things this one does.

Mary

On 12/12/2017 9:06 AM, Angela Delicata wrote:
Hi,

I would like to try this add-on: please, remind me what it is for smile.

Thank you.

Angela from Italy

Il 12/12/2017 16:07, Mary Otten ha scritto:
Yesterday, I had a notification that there was an update for this
add-on, but I got an error message when I attempted to install the
update. I don't remember what that said. I figured I'd find some sort
of update button if I went into add-ons manager and selected that
add-on from my list of installed add-ons, but I don't see one. Is
there a recently released update, and should I see that in my add-ons
manager?

Mary

---
Questa email รจ stata esaminata alla ricerca di virus da AVG.
http://www.avg.com