Gesendet: Dienstag, 12. Dezember 2017 um 18:05 Uhr
Von: "Rusty Perez" <rustys.lists@gmail.com>
An: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Betreff: [nvda] how to read a popup window on a web page

Hey folks,
I am subscribed to a site for songwriters. Part of the site allows one
to read the song lyrics to a song that is playing. The lyrics come up
in an overlay or window of some sort and I can't figure out how to
read it with NVDA.
If my wife runs the mouse over the lyrics, NVDA does read them, but I
can't figure out how to get to this lyrics window on my own.
Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks!
Rusty