Changing from espeak?

Sharni-Lee Ward

I've been out of the loop for a bit due to emails piling up and then
Outlook being a pain (which eventually led to me getting Thunderbird
just so I could access my emails). So, what's this about NVDA switching
from espeak to something else? I love espeak! Certainly a great deal
better than most synths I've heard, even the ones based on human voices!
The inflection is wonderful and I'm so used to it...will I have to redo
all my speech dictionaries? Will my ProTalker addon that I got so I
could learn Japanese again still work with this alteration? I don't
understand...