Re: Just a word of warning

Lino Morales

Check your spam folder Bryan and watch some Monty Pithon while your at it LOL! Spam is a wonderful meat in a can.

On 12/11/2017 12:42 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
I seem to be missing some posts to this list in my email, as I can see replies to some where the original is not there. Don't have time to go furtling about on the web site and it will probably get rectified soon so if anyone has asked me anything or I appear thickĀ  that either means I am thick or I did not see the original!
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-