Re: Speech Player In Espeak has it's own issues

hello.
press insert control g to open general menu.
then, press shift tab three times and uncheck Automatically check for
updates to NVDA with space key.
hope that help, God bless you!

On 12/13/17, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@gmail.com> wrote:
Go to the NVDA menu with insert N and arrow down to "help". Hit enter on it
and arrow down to "check for updates" and uncheck it.

Hope this helps.

Rosemarie