From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rayn
Darren
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2017 12:23 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Parenthesis

I realize you cannot load anything not required for your job on your
machine
at work, however, as accessibility is part of your job, it could be argued
that NVDA or the trial version of Jaws as well as a magnifier program would
in fact be a necessity. That being said, you could always load it onto your
personal computer and have a look round at settings.

Rayn