Re: In-Process 13th December 2017

Robert Mendoza

Hi, Quentin

Thanks for the update. But, one thing I noticed from the blogsite it was mentioned that eSpeak ng is update to 1.49.2. My question is that this also been for the master snapshot as well or this is specifically for the stable version 2017.4?

Robert Mendoza

Hi everyone,

Well it's that time of year, the last In-Process blog for the year!  Here it is:

Thanks for being so supportive and enthusiastic of the blog this year.  It's been fun and I look forward to bringing it to you again regularly in 2018!

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager