Re: removing avg

Which is really sad.

I want to be as secure as fort nox just like the next guy, but I don't want to be dictated to, have non accessible systems, have a screwed up box because of it, have no control bar a reformat, etc, etc, etc.

Now msse, crappy security but I can control it.

Why can I control crap software but not good software.

I don't understand at all.

And its  why I am never going to use good security software even if it is accessible because I have done that to many times and then boom its changed without reason and bang back down I go.

As a result I no longer trust any security software previder with my life.

They don't serve me, so I don't serve them.

A reformat fixes everything, they make it impossible for me to use their interface and thats where we are.

On 12/12/2017 6:26 a.m., Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Being fair, its actually not so bad, but if you cannot control it due to its inaccessibility then its really not for blind people.
I still find it astounding that so many pieces of software in mass use just do not consider blind users. as an aging population more and more computer users of today will as they age lose their sight and expect to be able to use their software, but it seems that  it s just not happening.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-