Re: In-Process 13th December 2017

Adriani Botez

Dear all, dear Quentin,

First, huge thanks for your great work and for maintaining and improving this project continuously.

At the same time, I really hope that nv access is aware of the growing social responsibility of this project for more and more blind and visually impaired people worldwide. The more users, the more feedback and the more likely that expectations to NVDA will increase. Not only with respect to fast improvement, but also regarding professionality and usability. I hope NV Access is aware of the huge development impact of this project and finally, I hope NV Access will not colaps under this pressure. I am sure there is a future plan for this aspect.

With respect to financing, dfis like DEG, Proparco, FMO, american developing bank, african developing bank etc. are most probably willing to sponsor and donate for this project. In case of DEG, I am 100% sure it would provide sponsoring.

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 13.12.2017 um 03:57 schrieb Quentin Christensen <quentin@...>:

Hi everyone,

Well it's that time of year, the last In-Process blog for the year!  Here it is:

Thanks for being so supportive and enthusiastic of the blog this year.  It's been fun and I look forward to bringing it to you again regularly in 2018!

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager