Re: Error when selecting Download voices from NVDA Vocalizer menu

Rui Fontes

No, it is a driver error.

Rui

Às 06:44 de 13/12/2017, Shaun Everiss escreveu:

Are you sure things are just only your computer.

Try it on another, and or try it on another computer somewhere else.

Sometimes sites just screw up totally.

You can try restarting your box.

Ofcause if that happens to much, its probably your network.

Do search for cmd or comand prompt

use shift control enter to get admin rights, say yes.

then do ipconfig /flushdns

then exit.

Its saved me from restarting, you log back in and if it works then your net is out of sync with the network.

I have found this happens from time to time and have no idea why it does.

On 12/12/2017 2:49 a.m., Gerardo Corripio wrote:
Am I the only one, that when activating the download Extra voices from THE NVDA Vocalizer menu that one gets when installing and activating the NVDA Vocalizer voice package, I get an error page? Hopefully this can be fixed in an update, because it'd save time in wanting to browse to see what other voices there are, especially trying the Premium ones.