From: "Gerardo Corripio" <gera1027@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2017 4:22 PM
Subject: [nvda] I can't get NVDA's synthesizer to read Mexican currency as

Using NVDA's Vocalizer, where or how would I make NVDA to read this Mxn$3800 as 3800 Mexican pesos? I ask this because when typing in for instance USD$230 it reads exactly right as I'd like for the Mexican currency to read. I tried putting into the pronounciation dictionary but it didn't work. any ideas?

--
Gera
Enviado desde Thunderbird