From: <tonea.ctr.morrow@faa.gov>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2017 5:47 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Parenthesis

I had asked about parenthesis because someone had told me that the screen reader speaks capitalization differently than regular letters. For example, ALL CAPS IN A SENTENCE causes the reader to say those words with "emphasis" or to yell. I didn't know there were punctuation settings. I just wondered if words in parenthesis were whispered or otherwise spoken differently.

Thanks!

Tonea