From: "Devin Prater" <r.d.t.prater@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2017 6:45 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Parenthesis

All caps are not read any differently than any other text.

Devin Prater
Assistive Technology instructor in training, JAWS Sertified.

With my punctuation set to some, it pauses on either side of the parenthesis. A comma does the same thing, so I would have to guess which is a paren and which a comma. Not that big a deal for me. If I really want to know, I'll investigate on my own. I don't know about other punctuation levels as about all I use is some, so others would be able to answer that better.