From: "Rusty Perez" <rustys.lists@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2017 7:41 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] how to read a popup window on a web page

Well, I think I figured it out.
This site is sometimes glitchy and loads slowly on my machine.
I tried it again just now. The page loaded up and I am now able to
find the song lyrics just by navigating by headings.
I think that before, I was trying to navigate to the lyrics before
they were actually loaded on to the page.
When my wife was looking, I guess maybe I didn't try headings at that time.

Rusty

On 12/12/17, Rusty Perez <rustys.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Hermann,
Thanks!
the site is
frettie.com

There will be songs available when you first go to the page.
Search for the word "play" and you should find some songs to check
out. Press enter on a song name to bring up a page dedicated to the
song. Then search for the "lyrics" link.

Thanks!
Rusty

On 12/12/17, Hermann-Josef Kurzen <ymh005@gmx.net> wrote:
Hey Rusty,

to which site for songwriters are You subscribed?
I am using NVDA as well.
I will have a try on the site.

Greetings - Hermann

■■■

Gesendet: Dienstag, 12. Dezember 2017 um 18:05 Uhr
Von: "Rusty Perez" <rustys.lists@gmail.com>
An: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Betreff: [nvda] how to read a popup window on a web page

Hey folks,
I am subscribed to a site for songwriters. Part of the site allows one
to read the song lyrics to a song that is playing. The lyrics come up
in an overlay or window of some sort and I can't figure out how to
read it with NVDA.
If my wife runs the mouse over the lyrics, NVDA does read them, but I
can't figure out how to get to this lyrics window on my own.
Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks!
Rusty