From: "Sarah k Alawami" <marrie12@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2017 8:23 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Bouncing emails.

They fixed the issue actually according to the groups.io beta and forum list I'm on.

Take care

On Dec 12, 2017, at 1:59 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

This happens every so often. To my mind it is usually due to the isp you are with subscribing to a black list service of mail servers. If the mail server used by a mail list gets onto one of these the isp bounces the emails to you back and the system then uses a different server to email you the information about it. Then you need to take the action and attempt to restart the email list again, in the hope that the black list listing has been removed by then. In the meantime you have of course lost access to the list so cannot read it unless you read it via the web site.
Its quite good and works well. However sometimes ISPs tend to not bounce and simply dump emails and this can be a real problem as the other end does not know you are not getting the emails.

Please address personal email to:-
briang1@blueyonder.co.uk <mailto:briang1@blueyonder.co.uk>, putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Isige" <gwynn@tds.net <mailto:gwynn@tds.net>>