From: "Lino Morales" <linomorales001@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2017 9:47 PM
Subject: [nvda] Alex

At&T holds the copyright for Alex I believe.

On 12/11/2017 12:28 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
If it is Alex then you will need to find out who owns the copyright. It may well be that Apple wanted at least some voices only they have, and hence anyone else using it would no doubt get sued to within an inch of their wallets.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-