From: "Kevin Huber" <kevin.huber1@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2017 3:53 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] removing avg

Hi Brian:

I don't think that we exist on the radar of a lot of antivirus makers,
yet, if it has to be a choice between makihng it more accessible and
making it more secure, which would you choose?

Kevin Huber

Yup, a friend of mine says the core part of it is protected so well that
screenreaders cannot actually get at the controls or menus.
Increasingly, anti virus makers are doing this, probably for legitimate
reasons of stopping them getting hacked but nobody seems to have thought
about us. Surely a simple self voicing uninstaller using the built in
Microsoft voice would be all that was needed.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-