From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ron Canazzi
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2017 2:06 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Website Where NVDA does not read main article

Hi Group,

I am using both Firefox and Edge browser. When I visit the following website for a fix for the WIFI vulnerability, all I see under the article title located half way down the page are 9 links that when activated, go no where. I wonder just what is going on and how it can be remedied.

https://techcrunch.com/2017/10/16/heres-what-you-can-do-to-protect-yourself-from-the-krack-wifi-vulnerability/

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"