Re: Website Where NVDA does not read main article

Gene

You might try entering something into a search engine that will make the actual page of the article come up.  Then if you follow the link, you may be placed on the page with the article available there.  I tried that when someone was having a problem two or three months ago getting to a page from the page the person was on.

Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2017 1:06 PM
Subject: [nvda] Website Where NVDA does not read main article

Hi Group,

I am using both Firefox and Edge browser.  When I visit the following
website for a fix for the WIFI vulnerability, all I see under the
article title located half way down the page are 9 links that when
activated, go no where.  I wonder just what is going on and how it can
be remedied.

https://techcrunch.com/2017/10/16/heres-what-you-can-do-to-protect-yourself-from-the-krack-wifi-vulnerability/

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.