Re: Website Where NVDA does not read main article

Gene

My suggestion evidently won't work in this case because this is the actual page of the article.  Did you read below the links?  there is a brief advertisement and I see the article below that.  I don't know what the links are supposed to do but let us know if you can see the article if you let the page read.

Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2017 1:06 PM
Subject: [nvda] Website Where NVDA does not read main article

Hi Group,

I am using both Firefox and Edge browser.  When I visit the following
website for a fix for the WIFI vulnerability, all I see under the
article title located half way down the page are 9 links that when
activated, go no where.  I wonder just what is going on and how it can
be remedied.

https://techcrunch.com/2017/10/16/heres-what-you-can-do-to-protect-yourself-from-the-krack-wifi-vulnerability/

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.